Monday, August 2, 2010

makin' stuff



I am still trying to create a little free-er, and more art inspired. This bracelet uses several fillet crocheted triangles in different sizes and metal colour, copper, gold, silver. Originally they were layered together as a pendant and earrings. I decided to attach them all together for this asymertical but geometric designed bracelet, after ripping apart a few older pieces that have been in my stock for a few years unsold. I kinda like this new design it's fun and funky and I hope this new direction will sell, time will tell right?


This is what the triangles  pendant and earrings looked like before. yeah my photography has improved a lot in that time too LOL!!
some of my new work is still similar but showing more of the crochet work, less simple chaining.
I am rather liking the lacy disks behind the beads look right now.
Currently I am working on a pull tab bowl using hand spun and dyed wool I got at a farmers market. I'll be sure to show that one off when I am done!

No comments: